As an award-winning Asia illusionist, J C Sum, is able to create maximum impact and value for clients with his original illusions, shows and mega stunts
He is in constant demand to produce high-end illusion entertainment and design illusions for special projects.
J C Sum’s ability to present a world-class international illusion show effectively in English and/ or Mandarin makes him an asset to international companies looking to connect with an Asian audience, specifically in the China market.
He has the ability to customize his show and create illusions to meet any scale, budget or concept.
More than 120 million people have seen J C Sum’s magic on television with appearances on over 27 programs internationally.
J C Sum Asia Illusionist Milestones
Some highlights in J C’s proven track record include:
- Performed over 3500 shows in 34 countries on 4 continents
- Performed for Most of the Fortune 500 companies based in Asia
- Key Headline Entertainer for International Luxury Cruises in Asia (2012 to present) – Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line & Princess Cruises
- Star of his own Magic TV Series (2006 – Singapore) and 3D Magic Special (2011 – Singapore/ China)
- Le Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde (2011/ 2012 Paris, France) – TV Appearance
- La Grande Magia (2012 -Rome, Italy) – TV Appearance
- Itte-Q (2012 – Tokyo, Japan) – TV Appearance
- Duel Mahakarya Magician (2009 – Jakarta, Indonesia) – TV Appearance
- Abracadabra (2012 – Kuwait) – TV Appearance
- The Amazing Race Asia & Israel (2009, 2012) – TV Appearance
- Masters of Magic (2012 – St-Vincent, Italy)
- South England Magic Convention (2009 – London, England)
- Superstars of Magic 2 (2012 – Genting, Malaysia)
- Singapore River Festival 2009 Closing Act
- Singapore Night Festival 2013 Closing Act
- Ultimate Magic (2008 – 2009) – Star of Singapore’s First Magic Attraction
- Great World Cabaret (2015) – Featured Act